Almost all of the loans to be liquidated for Group H (Logistics & Freight) are TL.
Although the share of TL in loans to be liquidated in Group H throughout the 2009-2019 period has decreased, the share of TL is between 83.91% and 99.71% on average.
For other data that may be relevant to this data, see the pages Loans to be Liquidated in TL for Group H and Loans to be Liquidated in Foreign Currency for Group H.
Source: CBRT Real Sector Statistics, Sector Balance Sheets (2009-2019)
These data belong to “companies keeping books on a balance sheet basis” (As of 31 December).
- Group H: Transport and Storage
- Group H (Logistics & Freight): Group H-494, Group H-502, Group H-521, Group H-532
- Group H-494: Freight transport and transport services by road
- Group H-502: Freight transport in sea and coastal waters
- Group H-521: Storage and warehousing
- Group H-532: Other postal and courier activities