“Short-Term Non-Cash” loans in “FX” are increasing across Group H.
In the period of 2009-2019, “Short-Term Non-Cash” loans in “FX” in Group H and logistics-related subgroups, except for Group H-532, increased tremendously.
Share of Foreign Currency in Short-Term Non-Cash Loans for Group H for other data that may be relevant to this data. and Group H Short-Term Non-Cash Loans in TL .
These data belong to “companies keeping books on a balance sheet basis” (As of 31 December).
- Non-cash Loans: Letters of Guarantee, External Letters of Guarantee and Letters of Credit
- FX: Foreign Currency (converted to TL)
- Group H: Transport and Storage
- Group H (Logistics & Freight): Group H-492, Group H-494, Group H-502, Group H-512, Group H-521, Group H-532
- Group H-492: Freight transport by rail
- Group H-494: Freight transport and transport services by road
- Group H-502: Freight transport in sea and coastal waters
- Group H-512: Air freight and space transport
- Group H-521: Storage and warehousing
- Group H-532: Other postal and courier activities
- The years 2018-2019 were calculated for the “change” in Group H-492.