“Truck-KM” and “KRCR-KM” are being built more on the State road.
In the period of 2004-2021, “Truck-KM” and “KRÇR-KM” are being done more on the State road.
Although there is no data for 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021, the “Truck-KM and KRCR-KM” built on the “provincial road” showed an increasing trend.
|Kamyon-KM ve KRÇR-KM (x1.000.000)|
|Otoyol||Devlet Yolu||İl Yolu|
Source: KGM, Traffic and Transportation Information, Annual Average Daily Traffic Values and Transportation Information of Highways and State Roads by Traffic Zones
- Vehicle-Km (x 1,000,000): It is the traffic measurement unit obtained by the movement of a motor land vehicle at a distance of one kilometer.
- KR+ÇR= Truck+ Trailer and Tractor+Semi-Trailer ( Towing: Motor vehicle that is manufactured to pull trailers and semi-trailers and does not carry loads)
- K= Truck ( Truck: motor vehicle with a maximum permissible laden weight of more than 3500 kg and built for carrying loads)
- There is no “provincial road” data for 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021.
- Provincial Roads: The ground is white, the writings are black. Roads connecting towns are called
- State Highway: The ground is blue, the inscriptions are white. It is the road that connects the provinces. The main roads in Turkey are state roads.
- Motorway (German highway, English motorway): The ground is green, the texts are white. The road can only be entered and exited via crossroads. There are highway start and end signs at the beginning and end of the road. It is not possible to enter from the adjacent fields.