Group H has 1.06 Million “paid” employees.
As of December 2021, 1,069,471 “paid employees” are employed in Group H, of which 64% work in Group H-49 and 20.50% in Group H-52.
As of December in the period of 2009-2021, the number of “Remunerated Employees” increased by 8.37% in Group H-50, while it increased by more than 50% for other business lines in Group H.
|Grup H||Grup H-49||Grup H-50||Grup H-51||Grup H-52||Grup H-53|
- H- Transportation and Storage
- H49- Land transport and pipeline transport
- H50- Water transport
- H51- Air transport
- H52- Storage and supporting activities for transportation
- H53- Postal and courier activities
- Number of Paid Employees: Wage employees registered in the SGK Monthly Premium and Service Statement and GIB Concise Statement, and paid employees in the BRSA records for the Finance and Insurance Activities section are taken into account. Apprentices and interns, actual employers, partners and unpaid family workers are not included.
- Seasonal Adjustment: Seasonal and calendar effects prevent observing the general trend of the data as they are of temporary nature. Therefore, determining the seasonal structure in short-term indicators; plays an extremely important role in making reliable comparisons between consecutive periods.
- Values adjusted for calendar effects are based on.