In 2019, the number of “employees” in Group H decreased in “micro” companies.
Although Group H is actually a “labor intensive” business line, the “large” scaled companies in Group H have not increased in the number of “employees” as much as the “large” scaled companies in Turkey in 10 years and have not contributed to employment. Could this be due to the greater use of “technology” in Group H?
|Şirket Büyüklüğü / Çalışan Sayısı||2009||2010||2011||2012||2013||2014||2015||2016||2017||2018||2019||2009-2019 Değişim|
|Türkiye Genel toplam||6.568.962||7.191.161||8.055.546||8.734.776||9.253.929||9.839.194||9.997.889||10.472.805||11.079.334||11.298.792||10.766.477||63,90%|
|Türkiye - Mikro||883.472||891.630||902.061||875.569||850.835||826.264||805.897||798.120||785.758||1.135.698||1.112.336||25,91%|
|Türkiye - Küçük||1.659.637||1.768.743||1.927.003||2.046.360||2.349.129||2.416.354||2.439.155||2.412.866||2.402.361||2.706.008||2.486.489||49,82%|
|Türkiye - Orta||1.581.731||1.756.186||1.998.561||2.213.530||2.353.014||2.536.290||2.594.230||2.646.433||2.764.689||2.813.844||2.561.332||61,93%|
|Türkiye - Büyük||2.444.122||2.774.602||3.227.921||3.599.317||3.700.951||4.060.286||4.158.607||4.615.386||5.126.526||4.643.242||4.606.320||88,47%|
|Grup H Toplam||369.778||404.827||447.046||493.213||520.900||561.527||581.379||607.515||629.988||624.353||628.881||70,07%|
|Grup H - Mikro||53.363||55.901||57.757||57.368||58.044||56.379||53.706||52.100||50.552||69.766||68.009||27,45%|
|Grup H - Küçük||94.059||102.691||114.316||126.528||144.963||149.979||154.018||151.132||146.766||157.739||159.879||69,98%|
|Grup H - Orta||69.379||80.248||90.696||103.393||106.081||117.101||123.953||130.765||140.099||132.774||129.310||86,38%|
|Grup H - Büyük||152.977||165.987||184.277||205.924||211.812||238.068||249.702||273.518||292.571||264.074||271.683||77,60%|
For other data that may be related to this data PC Usage in Group H , Logistics Software Usage Rates , Website Ownership in Group H, Internet Access in Group H, Challenges in Digitalization of Logistics Industry , SCM and Logistics in Turkey Digitalization Roadmap , Number of Companies and Employees in Group H , and Group Number of Employees in Firms by Size in H you can view the pages.
- CBRT Real Sector Statistics, Sector Balance Sheets (2009-2019)
- TURKSTAT, Annual Industry and Service Statistics, Sector Balance Sheets, 2019
These data belong to “companies keeping books on a balance sheet basis” (As of 31 December).
- Group H: Transport and Storage
- Micro-Scale Firms: An enterprise employing less than 10 employees per year and whose annual net sales revenue or financial balance sheet does not exceed 3 million Turkish lira.
- Small-Scale Firms: An enterprise employing less than 50 employees per year and whose annual net sales revenue or financial balance sheet does not exceed 25 million Turkish lira.
- Medium-Sized Firms : Enterprises employing less than 250 employees and whose annual net sales revenue or financial balance sheet does not exceed 125 million Turkish lira.
- Large-Scale Firms: Enterprises employing more than 250 people annually and with either annual net sales revenue or financial balance exceeding TL 125 million