“Net Working Capital Turnover” is declining across Group H.
“ Net Working Capital Turnover ” is decreasing across Group H. This situation is negative for Group H.
|Net Çalışma Sermayesi Devir Hızı (Kez/yıl)||2009||2010||2011||2012||2013||2014||2015||2016||2017||2018||2019|
|Grup H - 494||1,5||2,6||2,4||2,0||1,9||0,7||1,4||-0,6||1,0||0,4||0,4|
|Grup H - 502||0,3||0,2||0,2||1,4||0,3||0,3||0,7||0,3||-0,1||0,2||0,6|
|Grup H - 521||-||1,2||1,1||-0,4||0,9||1,3||0,0||0,1||0,0||0,1||-0,4|
|Grup H - 532||-||-||-||-||-||-||-0,5||-1,5||1,0||-2,7||0,1|
Source : CBRT Real Sector Statistics, Sector Balance Sheets (2009-2019)
These data belong to “companies keeping books on a balance sheet basis” (As of 31 December).
- Group H : Transport and Storage
- Group H-494 : Freight transport and transportation services by road
- Group H-502 : Freight transport in sea and coastal waters
- Group H-521 : Storage and warehousing
- Group H-532 : Other postal and courier activities
- Net Working Capital Turnover : Generally, it is desirable to have a high net working capital turnover ratio. There is a close relationship between a firm’s sales and its net working capital (current assets-short-term liabilities). As sales volume expands, it is usual for firms to need more net working capital as a result of increased inventories and receivables. Net working capital turnover rate is calculated as an indicator of how effectively the working capital is used in the firm.