37% of “net sales” for the Group (Logistics & Freight) are made by “big” companies.
As of the 4th quarter of 2019, the majority of “net sales” for the Group (Logistics & Freight) are made by “medium” and “large” companies.
|2019-4 itibariyle Firma Büyüklüğüne göre Net Satışlar (Bin TL)||Mikro||Küçük||Orta||Büyük||Toplam|
|Grup H - 492||11.907||212.094||305.321||191.610||720.932|
|Grup H - 494||9.467.617||32.799.988||23.745.046||27.297.097||93.309.748|
|Grup H - 502||436.962||3.254.169||7.267.201||10.499.118||21.457.450|
|Grup H - 512||19.720||221.149||757.764||1.268.058||2.266.691|
|Grup H - 521||471.865||1.675.705||1.550.853||2.194.245||5.892.668|
|Grup H - 532||306.849||834.105||733.279||8.159.328||10.033.561|
|Grup H (Lojistik & Yük)||10.714.920||38.997.210||34.359.465||49.609.456||133.681.050|
For other data that may be relevant to this data, you can refer to the Gross Sales for Group H, Net Sales for Group H (2009-2019) and BF YD DG Share for Group H Gross Sales .
Source : CBRT Real Sector Statistics, Sector Balance Sheets (2009-2019)
These data belong to “companies keeping books on a balance sheet basis” (As of 31 December).
- Group H : Transport and Storage
- Group H-492 : Freight transport by rail
- Group H-494 : Freight transport and transportation services by road
- Group H-502 : Freight transport in sea and coastal waters
- Group H-512 : Air freight and space transportation
- Group H-521: Storage and warehousing
- Group H-532 : Other postal and courier activities
- Group H (Logistics & Freight) : Group H-492, Group H-494, Group H-502, Group H-512, Group H-521, Group H-532
- Micro-Scale Firms : Enterprises employing less than 10 people per year and whose annual net sales revenue or financial balance sheet does not exceed 3 million Turkish Liras.
- Small-Scale Firms : Enterprises employing less than 50 employees and whose annual net sales revenue or financial balance sheet does not exceed 25 million Turkish Liras.
- Medium-Sized Firms : Enterprises employing less than 250 employees and whose annual net sales revenue or financial balance sheet does not exceed 125 million Turkish Liras.
- Large-Scale Firms : Enterprises employing more than 250 employees and each of their annual net sales revenue or financial balance sheet exceeds 125 million Turkish Liras.