Long-term non-cash loans in foreign currency are increasing across Group H.
In the period of 2009-2019, “Long-Term Non-Cash” loans in “FX” in Group H and in logistics-related subgroups increased tremendously.
For other data that may be relevant to this data, see the Foreign Currency Share in Long-Term Non-Cash Loans for Group H and Long-Term Non-Cash Loans in TL for Group H.
These data belong to “companies keeping books on a balance sheet basis” (As of 31 December).
- Non-cash Loans : Letters of Guarantee, External Letters of Guarantee and Letters of Credit
- FX: Foreign Currency (converted to TL)
- Group H: Transport and Storage
- Group H (Logistics & Freight): Group H-492, Group H-494, Group H-502, Group H-512, Group H-521, Group H-532
- Group H-492: Freight transport by rail
- Group H-494: Freight transport and transport services by road
- Group H-502: Freight transport in sea and coastal waters
- Group H-512: Air freight and space transport
- Group H-521: Storage and warehousing
- Group H-532: Other postal and courier activities