Loans to be liquidated were greatly increased in Group H-50 at most.
In the period of 2009-2020, “To be Liquidated” loans increased in Group H and in subgroups related to “load”.
“Short-Term Loans to be Liquidated” in TL in “Total Loans” for Group H-50, while it was 2.31% in 2009, it became 27.86% in 2020.
For Group H-502, the “Short-Term Loans to be Liquidated” in TL in the “Total Loans” were 0.25% in 2009 and 16.90% in 2020.
For Group H-521, “Short-Term Loans to be Liquidated” in TL in “Total Loans” were 1.84% in 2009 and 1.46% in 2020.
For Group H-532, the “Short-Term Loans to be Liquidated” in TL in the “Total Loans” were 1.02% in 2009 and 4.91% in 2020.
Tasfiye Olunacak Krediler (BİN x TL)
|Grup H - 49||164.571||0||1.262.925||0|
|Grup H - 492||0||0||0||0|
|Grup H - 50||24.346||0||1.022.165||0|
|Grup H - 502||2.147||0||358.278||0|
|Grup H - 51||74||0||400.031||0|
|Grup H - 52||32.835||0||568.819||0|
|Grup H - 521||4.176||0||42.885||0|
|Grup H - 53||693||0||14.225||0|
|Grup H - 532||693||0||14.225||0|
Tasfiye Olunacak Krediler (BİN x YP)
|Grup H - 49||621||0||29.347||0|
|Grup H - 492||0||0||0||0|
|Grup H - 50||1.260||0||558.728||0|
|Grup H - 502||0||0||1.144||0|
|Grup H - 51||294||0||4.414||0|
|Grup H - 52||70||0||3.531||0|
|Grup H - 521||0||0||0||0|
|Grup H - 53||0||0||0||0|
|Grup H - 532||0||0||0||0|
Toplam Krediler (BİN x TL)
|Grup H - 49||3.288.362||2.293.187||26.013.369||25.685.324|
|Grup H - 492||11.602||3.593||203.764||197.937|
|Grup H - 50||1.053.977||2.686.082||3.669.134||14.068.681|
|Grup H - 502||871.715||2.637.518||2.119.682||13.043.342|
|Grup H - 51||506.550||285.097||31.355.880||33.550.561|
|Grup H - 52||1.991.914||4.348.727||36.027.582||182.632.094|
|Grup H - 521||226.563||195.673||2.942.998||2.725.219|
|Grup H - 53||71.328||14.257||382.887||732.765|
|Grup H - 532||68.035||14.257||289.866||725.165|
For other data that may be relevant to this data, see the ” Cash Loans for Group H ” page.
Source: TCBM Real Sector Statistics, Sector Balance Sheets (2009-2020), Sector Risk
- These data belong to “companies keeping books on a balance sheet basis” (As of 31 December).
- Group H: Transport and Storage
- Group H-49: Land transport and pipeline transport
- Group H-492: Freight transport by rail
- Group H-50: Water transport
- Group H-502: Freight transport in sea and coastal waters
- Group H-51: Air transport
- Group H-52: Storage and supporting activities for transportation
- Group H-521: Storage and warehousing
- Group H-53: Postal and courier activities
- Group H-532: Other postal and courier activities
- TK – TL: Short-Term Loans to be Liquidated in TL
- TU – TL: Long Term Loans to be Liquidated in TL
- TK – FC: Short-Term Loans to be Liquidated in FC
- SP – FX: Long-term Loans to be Liquidated in FX
- FX: Foreign Currency
- Total Loans: Cash Loans (TL and FC) + Non-Cash Loans (TL and FX) + Loans to be Liquidated (TL and FX) + Bonds + Financing Bills + Leasing Purpose Fund Use. (TL and FX)