In Group H, there is an average of 5.65 insured employees working.
December 2008-November 2020 period, the number of insured employees per workplace in Turkey increased slightly in general, while across Group H, Group H-49 and H-50 Group is declining.
For other data that may be related to this statistic, you can refer to the pagess %22 Insured Employee per Workplace (Permanent and Seasonal & Temporary %22, %22Insured Employee per Workplace (Public and Private)%22 %22Insured Employee (Male and Female) per Workplace%22
- Group H: Transportation and Storage Business
- Group H 49: Land Transport and Pipeline Transport
- Group H 50: Water Transport
- Group H 51: Air Transport
- Group H 52: Storage and Support Activities for Transport
- Group H 53: Postal and Courier Activities