In Group H, an average of 5.25 insured employees work in %22permanent%22 workplaces.
In the period of December 2008-November 2020, the number of %22Insured%22 Employees per %22Workplace%22 decreased in Group H, Group H-49 and Group H-50 for %22Permanent%22 and %22Seasonal & Temporary%22, and for Group H -52 and Group H-53, the rate for “Seasonal & Temporary” workers increased.
For other data that may be related to this statistic, you can refer to the pages %22Insured Employees per Workplace (Total)%22 , %22Insured Employee per Workplace (Public and Private)%22 , %22Insured Employee (Male and Female) per Workplace%22 .
- SGK Monthly Statistics Bulletins, Insured Statistics, Workplace Under 4 / a, Compulsory Insureds and Distribution of Average Daily Earnings on Prime Basis, November 2020
- Group H: Transportation and Storage Business
- Group H 49: Land Transport and Pipeline Transport
- Group H 50: Water Transport
- Group H 51: Air Transport
- Group H 52: Storage and Support Activities for Transport
- Group H 53: Postal and Courier Activities