The vast majority of Group H are ‘micro’ and ‘small’ firms.
Group H and the vast majority of its subgroups consist of “micro” and “small” companies.
In the period of 2009-2020, the number of “Firms” grew by 91% for Group H-521 and by 295% for Group H-532.
“Micro” and “small” companies, which constitute a very important part of the number of companies in Group H, are not the same in the number of “employees”.
These data belong to “companies keeping books on a balance sheet basis” (As of 31 December).
- Group H: Transport and Storage
- Group H-49: Land transport and pipeline transport
- Group H-492: Freight transport by rail
- Group H-50: Water transport
- Group H-502: Freight transport in sea and coastal waters
- Group H-51: Air transport
- Group H-52: Storage and supporting activities for transportation
- Group H-521: Storage and warehousing
- Group H-53: Postal and courier activities
- Group H-532: Other postal and courier activities
- Micro-Scale Firms: An enterprise employing less than 10 employees per year and whose annual net sales revenue or financial balance sheet does not exceed 3 million Turkish Liras.
- Small-Scale Firms: An enterprise employing less than 50 employees per year and whose annual net sales revenue or financial balance sheet does not exceed 25 million Turkish Liras.
- Medium-Sized Firms: Enterprises employing less than 250 employees and whose annual net sales revenue or financial balance sheet does not exceed 125 million Turkish Liras.
- Large-Scale Firms: Enterprises employing more than 250 employees and each of which has an annual net sales revenue or financial balance sheet exceeding 125 million Turkish Liras