The share of “Foreign Currency” in “Short-Term Cash” loans for Group H-494 is increasing.
In the 2009-2019 period, the share of “FX” in “Short-Term Cash” loans across Group H is 9.34% and 73.43% on average, and the highest increase in the FX share is in Group H-512 business line.
For other data that may be relevant to this data, see Short-Term Cash Loans in TL for Group H and Short-Term Cash Loans in Foreign Currency for Group H.
- These data belong to “companies keeping books on a balance sheet basis” (As of 31 December).
- FX : Foreign Currency (converted to TL)
- Group H : Transport and Storage
- Group H : Group H-492, Group H-494, Group H-502, Group H-512, Group H-521, Group H-532
- Group H-492 : Freight transport by rail
- Group H-494 : Freight transport and transportation services by road
- Group H-502 : Freight transport in sea and coastal waters
- Group H-512 : Air freight and space transportation
- Group H-521 : Storage and warehousing
- Group H-522 : Supporting activities for transportation
- Group H-532 : Other postal and courier activities