For “Group H-51” and “Group H-52” the “foreign control” rate is increasing.
While the rate of %22foreign control%22 is decreasing in Turkey, the rate of %22foreign control%22 in Group H and especially in %22Group H-51%22 and %22Group H-52%22 is increasing.
- A foreign-controlled enterprise is an enterprise that operates domestically but is directly or indirectly controlled by a unit located abroad. Foreign Control Ratio, the ratio of the total production value of enterprises under foreign control to the total production value in the activity group.
- Group H: Transport and Storage
- Group H 49: Land transport and pipeline transport
- Group H 50: Water transport
- Group H 51: Air transport
- Group 52: Storage and supporting activities for transport
- Group 53: Postal and courier activities