“Economic Profitability” for Group H-494 and Group H-521 is declining.
“Economic Profitability” for Group H overall, Group H-494 and Group H-521 is decreasing. This situation is negative for Group H.
|Ekonomik Rantabilite (%)||2009||2010||2011||2012||2013||2014||2015||2016||2017||2018||2019|
|Grup H - 494||4,20||4,20||1,70||2,90||2,90||2,30||2,80||1,40||2,20||1,70||1,20|
|Grup H - 502||2,00||3,00||-8,10||0,30||0,80||1,10||2,80||0,10||6,00||6,90||5,90|
|Grup H - 521||3,90||5,00||-4,00||0,80||0,00||-0,60||2,50||-2,40||0,00||-0,50||0,90|
|Grup H - 532||-2,20||-7,10||-2,70||-2,70||0,80||0,20||-3,80||-3,90||-2,20||-5,10||-5,80|
Financial Profitability for Group H for other data that may be relevant to this data you can see the page.
Source : CBRT Real Sector Statistics, Sector Balance Sheets (2009-2019)
These data belong to “companies keeping books on a balance sheet basis” (As of 31 December).
- Group H : Transport and Storage
- Group H-494 : Freight transport and transportation services by road
- Group H-502 : Freight transport in sea and coastal waters
- Group H-521 : Storage and warehousing
- Group H-532 : Other postal and courier activities
- Economic Profitability: Ratio is used to measure the profitability of the sum of own and foreign resources. It shows how profitably the total resources are used. Calculated over EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes). Economic profitability is one of the most accurate profitability measurement ratios for the enterprise in terms of measuring the profitability of the main activity.