In Group H, the lowest “average daily earning” in insured workplaces in the “private” sector is in Group H-49 with TL 119.22.
In the period of December 2008-November 2020, the “Average Daily” earnings for Group H-51 in the “private” sector increased less than the “Average Daily” earnings for “Public” in these lines of business.
Average Daily Earnings for Public and Private (TL)
|December 2008 Public||November 2020 Public||December 2008 Private||November 2020 Private|
|Group H - 49||74,16||222,02||29,92||123,53|
|Group H - 50||124,04||344,6||56,74||283,38|
|Group H - 51||80,22||608,72||84,19||479|
|Group H - 52||76,71||311,67||43,98||182,31|
|Group H - 53||83,68||238,1||37,9||154,85|
For other data that may be related to this statistic, you can refer to the pages “Average Daily Earnings for Grand Total (TL)”, “Average Daily Earnings for Permanent, Seasonal & Temporary (TL)”, “Average Daily Earnings for Men and Women (TL)”
- Group H: Transportation and Storage Busines
- Group H 49: Land Transport and Pipeline Transport
- Group H 50: Water Transpor
- Group H 51: Air Transport
- Group H 52: Storage and Support Activities for Transport
- Group H 53: Postal and Courier Activities