Group H Turnover Index increased 85% year-on-year.
Group H Turnover Index increased by 84.73% year-on-year and 7.34% monthly in June 2021, while for Group H-49 it increased by 60.23% year-on-year and 8.55% monthly; It increased 91.60% year-on-year and 4.08% monthly for Group H-52 and increased 64.20% year-on-year and 4.29% monthly for Group H-53.
- Group H: Transport and Storage
- Group H 49: Land Transport and Pipeline Transport
- Group H 50: Water Transport
- Group H 51: Air Freight
- Group H 52: Storage and Supporting Activities for Transport
- Group H 53: Postal and Courier Activities
- Free of “Calendar effects” for “Yearly” and “Seasonal and calendar effects” for “Monthly”
- Turnover is an important short-term indicator used to evaluate the economic situation in our country. Turnover Indices are calculated in order to monitor the development of this concept, which consists of sales of goods and services invoiced by the workplace in the reference month, to monitor its changes over months and years, to enable international inquiries and comparisons in line with the European Union legislation, and to constitute a source for various researches. All enterprises that submit VAT returns to the Revenue Administration are included in the index calculation.