The “Gross Profit” margin for Group H-494 is declining.
The “Gross Profit” margin is decreasing across Group H and for Group H-494.
|Brüt Kâr Marjı (%)||2009||2010||2011||2012||2013||2014||2015||2016||2017||2018||2019|
|Grup H - 494||14,60||13,90||13,40||13,10||14,00||11,60||11,80||11,00||10,50||9,40||8,70|
|Grup H - 502||14,70||18,40||17,60||16,20||16,00||19,70||21,30||21,10||21,00||21,00||19,40|
|Grup H - 521||20,60||21,50||23,50||20,90||20,30||22,30||22,80||21,20||22,60||17,60||21,80|
|Grup H - 532||17,00||17,80||21,20||18,60||20,50||18,50||19,70||16,30||18,10||16,70||17,10|
For other data that may be relevant to this data, the Operating Profit Margin for Group H and the Net Profit Margin for Group H. you can see the page.
Source : CBRT Real Sector Statistics, Sector Balance Sheets (2009-2019)
These data belong to “companies keeping books on a balance sheet basis” (As of 31 December).
- Group H : Transport and Storage
- Group H-494 : Freight transport and transportation services by road
- Group H-502 : Freight transport in sea and coastal waters
- Group H-521 : Storage and warehousing
- Group H-532 : Other postal and courier activities