“Short-Term FX” cash loans for Group H-494 are on the rise.
In the period of 2009-2019, “Short-Term Cash” loans in “FX” in Group H and logistics-related subgroups, except for Group H-521 and Group 532, increased tremendously.
For other data that may be relevant to this data, see the Foreign Currency Share in Short-Term Cash Loans for Group H and Short-Term Cash Loans in TL for Group H.
- These data belong to “companies keeping books on a balance sheet basis” (As of 31 December).
- FX : Foreign Currency (translated to TL)
- Group H : Transport and Storage
- Group H : Group H-492, Group H-494, Group H-502, Group H-512, Group H-521, Group H-532
- Group H-492 : Freight transport by rail
- Group H-494 : Freight transport and transportation services by road
- Group H-502 : Freight transport in sea and coastal waters
- Group H-512 : Air freight and space transportation
- Group H-521 : Storage and warehousing
- Group H-532 : Other postal and courier activities