The share of “FX” in “Long-Term Cash” loans for Group H-492 and Group H-532 is increasing.
In the period of 2009-2019, the share of “FX” in “Long-Term Cash” loans across Group H is between 28.09% and 92.09% on average, while the share of FC in Group H-532 has increased a lot.
For other data that may be relevant to this data, please refer to the Long-Term Cash Loans in TL for Group H and Long-Term Cash Loans in Foreign Currency for Group H.
Source: TCBM Real Sector Statistics, Sector Balance Sheets (2009-2019)
- These data belong to “companies keeping books on a balance sheet basis” (As of 31 December).
- FX : Foreign Currency (converted to TL)
- Group H : Transport and Storage
- Group H (Logistics & Freight): Group H-492, Group H-494, Group H-502, Group H-512, Group H-521, Group H-532
- Group H-492: Freight transport by rail
- Group H-494: Freight transport and transport services by road
- Group H-502: Freight transport in sea and coastal waters
- Group H-512: Air freight and space transport
- Group H-521: Storage and warehousing
- Group H-532: Other postal and courier activities
- The years 2011-2019 were calculated for the “change” in Group H-492.