“Financial profitability” for Group H-494 is declining.
“Financial profitability” for Group H-494 is declining. This situation is negative for Group H-494.
|Mali Rantabilite (%)||2009||2010||2011||2012||2013||2014||2015||2016||2017||2018||2019|
|Grup H - 494||7,50||8,40||7,00||7,30||7,00||6,80||7,60||7,40||8,30||7,20||6,80|
|Grup H - 502||7,00||9,50||8,40||11,40||15,30||13,50||16,40||12,40||17,50||19,00||14,80|
|Grup H - 521||5,60||6,60||5,60||6,30||4,90||5,50||9,00||5,80||6,50||7,20||7,70|
|Grup H - 532||11,80||16,90||18,40||22,60||25,40||22,90||28,30||23,70||20,20||21,70||16,10|
Economic Profitability for Group H for other data that may be relevant to this data you can see the page.
These data belong to “companies keeping books on a balance sheet basis” (As of 31 December).
- Group H: Transport and Storage
- Group H-494 : Freight transport and transportation services by road
- Group H-502 : Freight transport in sea and coastal waters
- Group H-521 : Storage and warehousing
- Group H-532 : Other postal and courier activities
- Financial profitability (return on equity): Financial profitability reveals the profitability of an enterprise’s equity. The said ratio is found by dividing net profit (loss) by equity. It is an important indicator of how much return the company’s 1 TL equity capital provides in the relevant period. It is desirable that the financial profitability, which is also expressed as the earning power of the equity capital, is high.