“Overturn per employee” in the field of logistics did not increase significantly, compared to other fields in Turkey.
For Group H-49.20, Group H-49.41, Group H-52.10 and Group H-53; the ratio of “overturn per employee had a below-par increase compared to the overall increase in Turkey during the 2010-2019 period.
Overturn per employee for field of logistics
|Turnover Per Employee (TL x 1000)||2009||2010||2011||2012||2013||2014||2015||2016||2017||2018||2019||2010-2019 Change|
|Group H (Logistics excluding passenger & public)||-||128,39||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||346,29||411,60||220,59%|
For other data that may be related to this statistic, you can refer to the page “Turnover of the field of logistics”,” Overturn per employee for field of logistics”,” Number of paid employees in the field of logistics”
- TURKSTAT, Annual Statistics About Service and Industry, 2019
- Group H: Transportation and Warehousing
- Group H-49.20: Freight rail transport
- Group H-49.41: Freight transport by road
- Group H-50.20: Sea and coastal freight water transport
- Group H-51.21: Freight air transport
- Group H-52.10: Warehousing and storage
- Group H-52.24: Cargo handling
- Group H-52.29: Other transportation support activities
- Group H-53: Postal and courier activities
- Group H (Logistics & Freight) : 49.20 + 49.41 + 50.20 + 51.21 + 52.10 + 52.24 + 52.29 + 53
- 52.29 (Other transportation support activities.) “52.21”, “52.22” and “52.23”, were excluded due to lack of data and most of the existing data being related to the passenger.
- 52.21- Service activities incidental to land transportation: Most of them are about passenger and vehicle towing. Only 52.21.90-Other Services about Land shipping is related to “Logistics excluding passenger & public” (truck terminal administration included) But the exact number of it is unknown.
- 52.22- Service activities incidental to water transportation: Only 52.22.06-Administration of ports and sea lines concerning sea line transportation (administration of ports, piers, dockyards, waterways, sea terminals etc.) (excluding the administration of lighthouses etc.) is related to “Logistics excluding passenger & public” But the exact number of it is unknown.
- 52.23- Service activities incidental to air transportation: Only 52.23.03-Airports ground services operations (excluding Cargo and baggage loading services) is related to “Logistics excluding passenger & public” But the exact number of it is unknown.
- C: If the number of enterprise in any cell of the data table is less than three, the data are not given by law No 5429. Pertaining to enterprise of hidden data are not given for hinder to obtain confidential figures by mathematical process. If the number of enterprise in any cell of the data table is less than three or one or two of enterprises are dominant even if the enterprise is three or more, the data are not given by law No 5429. Hidden sector data are shown in sum of two or three digit level sector codes and national total.
- The “-” sign seen in the graphic is due to the inscription “c”.
- Overturn: Total income of an enterprise without expenditure
- Number of enterprises: It is the number of all companies operating in sectors and active during the reference period.