Group H is the 8th business line with the highest “electricity” consumption among 20 business lines.
Group H, with 2.18% in 2017, has the highest electricity comsuption after “Group B”, “Group C”, “Group D”, “Group E”, “Group F”, “Group G” and “Group I” business lines.
In Group H, there is an increase in “electricity” consumption for “production of goods and services” and “space heating and cooling”. Could this be due to a more temperature-controlled service?
Total Electricity consumption (MWh)
|Total Electricity consumption (MWh)|
|Turkey's All Economic Activities||Group H||Production of goods and services||Space heating and cooling||Ventilation||Lighting and electrical office equipment||Transport||Group H / Turkey|
- TURKSTAT, Sectoral Energy Consumption Statistics, Total electricity consumption by sectors and usage areas, 2014 and 2017
- Group H: Transport and Storage
- Group B: Mining and Quarrying
- Group C: Manufacturing
- Group D: Production and distribution of electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning
- Group E: Water supply; sewage, waste management and remediation
- Group F: Construction
- Group G: Wholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles
- Group I: Accommodation and food service activities