“Equity Turnover” is declining across Group H.
“ Equity Turnover ” is decreasing across Group H. This is a negative situation for Group H.
|Öz Kaynak Devir Hızı (Kez/yıl)||2009||2010||2011||2012||2013||2014||2015||2016||2017||2018||2019|
|Grup H - 494||6,8||6,9||7,6||7,4||6,9||7,2||7,6||6,2||7,2||7,7||6,7|
|Grup H - 502||1,5||0,9||1,2||2,4||1,8||1,3||1,2||0,9||0,7||1,7||1,4|
|Grup H - 521||2,0||2,1||2,6||1,2||3,3||2,2||2,4||1,9||1,4||1,4||0,8|
|Grup H - 532||-||-||-||-||-||-||2,8||1,0||4,4||1,7||2,8|
These data belong to “companies keeping books on a balance sheet basis” (As of 31 December).
- Group H : Transport and Storage
- Group H-494 : Freight transport and transportation services by road
- Group H-502 : Freight transport in sea and coastal waters
- Group H-521 : Storage and warehousing
- Group H-532 : Other postal and courier activities
- Equity Turnover Rate : The equity turnover ratio shows how efficiently the equity capital of the enterprise is used. If the ratio is too high, it indicates that the company’s activities are largely financed by borrowing. If the ratio is low, it indicates that the enterprise cannot use its own resources effectively and that the operating level of the enterprise has more equity than necessary. It is not possible to give a standard ratio for equity turnover. For comparison, the ratios of the previous periods of the enterprise and the ratios of other enterprises in the sector can be used. A high equity turnover rate indicates that operating equity is used very economically and efficiently. However, if the ratio is excessively high, it may indicate that the company’s own resources are insufficient. If the said ratio is low, it reveals that the equity capital is higher than the business volume.