“Active RPM” is declining across Group H.
“ Asset Turnover Rate ” is decreasing across Group H. This situation is negative for Group H.
|Aktif Devir Hızı (Kez/yıl)||2009||2010||2011||2012||2013||2014||2015||2016||2017||2018||2019|
|Grup H - 494||3,1||3,4||3,2||2,9||2,9||2,7||2,5||2,5||2,6||2,9||2,7|
|Grup H - 502||1,1||0,8||1,4||1,6||1,6||1,2||1,1||1,3||1,7||1,5||1,3|
|Grup H - 521||1,8||1,3||1,4||1,6||1,7||1,2||1,4||1,2||1,0||1,1||0,8|
|Grup H - 532||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||4,0||2,4||3,4||2,8|
Source : CBRT Real Sector Statistics, Sector Balance Sheets (2009-2019)
These data belong to “companies keeping books on a balance sheet basis” (As of 31 December).
- Group H : Transport and Storage
- Group H-494 : Freight transport and transportation services by road
- Group H-502 : Freight transport in sea and coastal waters
- Group H-521 : Storage and warehousing
- Group H-532 : Other postal and courier activities
- Asset Turnover Rate : Indicates whether the business is capital-weighted. High is perceived as positive. Asset turnover is an indicator of the concentration of capital in a business and a measure of efficiency in the use of assets. This ratio is one of the factors affecting profitability in a business. Firms with slow asset turnover are those with high risk and poor profitability. In other words, it is desirable that this ratio be high.